By booking a course with S & C the participant agrees to the following:
- Lessons take place weekly on a set day and time. Participants will only be able to change the day and time of their attendance once during the entire course of study (subject to availability).
- All payments are made in advance, in full or per instalments. No refund will be issued under any circumstance.
- In the case of an instructor not being able to attend a lesson due to an occasional professional reason or illness, the class will either be provided by another instructor or reschedule at a suitable time (subject to availability).
- Only two lessons per quarter can be rescheduled subject to 48 hours’ notice.
- Courses cannot be put on hold.
- We require a month notice prior should you wish to terminate your singing course.
- S & C reserves the right to change teachers. Where such a change is due to take place, S & C will give reasonable notice of any such changes where possible.
- All information on our website (sandcsinging.ae) is published to the best of our ability. We do however reserve the right to modify course content and material as well as fees in the interest of course improvements. We will give reasonable notice of any such changes where possible.