By booking a course with S & C Music and Fine Arts Training Ltd, Registered Number 4039, the participant agrees to the following:
- Lessons take place weekly on a set day and time. Participants can only change the day and time of their attendance once during the course (subject to availability).
- All payments are made in advance, in full or per instalments. No refund will be issued under any circumstance.
- If an instructor cannot attend a lesson due to an occasional professional reason or illness, the class will either be provided by another instructor or rescheduled at a suitable time (subject to availability).
- Only two lessons per quarter can be rescheduled subject to 24 hours’ notice.
- We require a minimum commitment of three months.
- Courses cannot be put on hold without management’s agreement.
- We require four teaching weeks’ notice to stop your course. Lessons to be rescheduled from the past cannot be used in lieu of the paid notice.
- S & C reserves the right to change teachers. Where such a change is due, S & C will give reasonable notice of such changes where possible.
- All information on our websites (sandcdance.ae, sandc.ae, sandcguitar.com, sandcsinging.com, sandcjunior.ae) is published to the best of our ability. However, we reserve the right to modify course content and material as well as fees in the interest of course improvements. We will give reasonable notice of any such changes where possible.